Hello and thank you for your interest
in advertising on TourAbsurd!
A little information on the site:
- Travel, photos, humor, and inspiration are the theme; "Traveling with a light heart"* is the tagline.
- The site has a Google PR3, is listed on Alltop.com and expat-blog.com, and was mentioned on Frommers.com.
- Readers are primarily 25-44 year old females.
- Top 10 countries where readers reside are US , Canada, UK, Ireland, Italy, Australia, India, Germ any, Spain, and France.
- My not-so-stealthy mission is to get people to laugh enough to realize that people around the world are good! And then, after realizing there is very little to fear, inspire them to travel.
Website and Social Media
Types of advertisements accepted are post sponsorship, pages, and promotion through social media channels.
Please use the form at the end of this page or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a current rate card.
Blog / Press Trips:
Along with the above options, I am available for:
- Blog and press trips worldwide, particularly those that focus on culture, history, nature, and food.
- Hosted stays: luxury hotel, luxury camping ("glamping"), travelling (e.g., sleeper cars on trains), fine dining, and spa treatments.
- Product reviews including: museum passes; social media, photography, and tech gadgets; and travel gear reviews.
You can reach me via the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com.
Cheers and happy travels!
ps: I would much rather be contacted in a way that aligns with the strategy of Ogilvy Public Relations than in a way that would tempt me to send a link to The Bloggess's picture of Wil Wheaton collating. ;)